Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I Want to do After High School


My dream is Journalism. I'm not quite sure yet of which kind, but definitely Journalism. Something to do with Sports would be amazing, or writing for the Times in London or New York. Who knows ;) It would be my dream and I know it's hard to get a job and be good in this area, but I'm ready to take all arising challenges.

After high school I always wanted to have a gap year, but now I think it's better until I've at least my bachelor and be 21 to do this. I want to go the UK - England or Scottland, I don't mind. My number 1 would be King's College in London, but to be accepted to Glasgow or Edinburgh would not leave me unhappy. I'm excited for college and I believe that already now, in high school and especially IB, we have a chance to be already prepared for that. In our school, we get many chances to do interesting things, which will also look amazing on the CV- and in the end, you always want to have something that will make the universities accept you and not the other person.

In case UK will fail, which I really don't hope!, I'll probably apply to the American University of Paris, as they have lower requirements and also interesting courses and it would be nice to live in Paris- I mean, why not? Sure, I'd prefer to go to UK though.

In the end of August I'm going to hit the UK and visit the 3 universities I listed above and I can't tell how excited I am. I miss London a lot and I can't wait to see my beloved Scottish Highlands again. I fell in love 2 years ago and this and the fact that UK has the top universities made me want to go there for my studies. And living in London for 3 or 4 years? I'm up to it right now.

Hugs

Natalia 
Zugerberg 
Switzerland 

No comments:

Post a Comment